Campus Evolution Villages - Review about Accomodation Conditions from Canyon, Texas

This place is just awful.

My shower has had a huge hole made by the maintenance and has not been fix within three months. All they did was tape a trash bag over the front of it.

Hot water heart has went out several time a month.

Rules are always changing.

I have two other roommates living with me and our electricity bill is $150 EACH!

The maintanence crew always walk in WITHOUT any notice. Always leaving a mess when they are done with jobs.

After putting a paying for my dog to live with me. But about a month later they tell me I have to have her out by the next day.

Walls are very thin I can hear the people below me walking around and can hear conversations very clearly.

You cannot go anywhere outside with out stepping on dog ***.

Our sand volleyball court doesnt even have a net and my feet get cut up by very big rocks. Cement is also sticking out of the ground on the court.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Accomodation Conditions
Review category
review #627277 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Campus Evolution Villages? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 11 #1197928

Do you have to be a student to live in these apartments?

0 0 Reply

Nov 03, 2015 #1058103 Tuscaloosa, Alabama

OMGosh! I current reside at CEV and have had issues from my kitchen appliances to the plumbing. I am so sorry that you're having to go through the garbage bag on your shower wall problem. That is ridiculous!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Campus Evolution Villages. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Campus Evolution Villages.
Filing a new complaint about