Campus Evolution Villages - Leaky roof and bed bugs

This apartment complex has been nothing but issues. I do not receive any notifications about important notices like everyone else I know does. The outside of the building is always littered with broken beer glass, trash, and cigarette buts. To make things worse I have noticed a considerable amount of shingles off of my building in the parking lot. Just this evening I looked up in my closet and the sheet rock has water stains. I came to find out from a roommate that the apartment knows about the shingles falling off and all they did was notify everyone (but me) to keep an eye out for leaks.

Also, I have come to the realization that I have bed bugs. These were acquired after a supposed pesticide company came through and supposedly sprayed for bugs inside and outside of the apartments. I have also had an issue with the management just unlocking our door and walking in with us sitting on the couch. We didn't know who was trying to come into our apartment because no one knocked. They just used the key they had and walked right in to do the inspections. I do not feel safe here, nor do I trust anyone employed by the apartment to be in my apartment without one of my roommates or I here. Not only do I have to walk around on my guard at all hours of the day, but now I have to pack my clothes and shoes up a month earlier than I want to because the sheet rock will be giving out shortly and I will actually have water in my room.

I also have not seen the site manager since the complex was bought by Campus Evolution Villages which is headquartered in the New England are of the US. I think this is wrong and hanging the residents out to dry and forcing us to deal with our own building issues we shouldn't have to deal with. I'm not pay $400 a month to change my own sheet rock out or replace the bed they provided me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
23 year old homeowner

Sep 29, 2015 #1040877 Hayward, California

$400? You get what you pay for. And the neighbors are broke too so deal with living in a ghetto *** apartment with ghetto people. Your a winner I bet.

0 1 Reply

Feb 23, 2015 #949682 Dallas, Texas

This is so easy.Move.

0 1 Reply

Nov 11, 2015 #1062168

If only moving were that simple. This complex screws people over in a big way. They say you can relet but reletting your room is almost impossible when they promote new leases have zero down but if someone wants your room they have to pay at least $360 in fees to take your lease

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Campus Evolution Villages. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Campus Evolution Villages.
Filing a new complaint about