Campus Evolution Villages - Leaky roof and bed bugs
This apartment complex has been nothing but issues. I do not receive any notifications about important notices like everyone else I know does. The outside of the building is always littered with broken beer glass, trash, and cigarette buts. To make things worse I have noticed a considerable amount of shingles off of my building in the parking lot. Just this evening I looked up in my closet and the sheet rock has water stains. I came to find out from a roommate that the apartment knows about the shingles falling off and all they did was notify everyone (but me) to keep an eye out for leaks.
Also, I have come to the realization that I have bed bugs. These were acquired after a supposed pesticide company came through and supposedly sprayed for bugs inside and outside of the apartments. I have also had an issue with the management just unlocking our door and walking in with us sitting on the couch. We didn't know who was trying to come into our apartment because no one knocked. They just used the key they had and walked right in to do the inspections. I do not feel safe here, nor do I trust anyone employed by the apartment to be in my apartment without one of my roommates or I here. Not only do I have to walk around on my guard at all hours of the day, but now I have to pack my clothes and shoes up a month earlier than I want to because the sheet rock will be giving out shortly and I will actually have water in my room.
I also have not seen the site manager since the complex was bought by Campus Evolution Villages which is headquartered in the New England are of the US. I think this is wrong and hanging the residents out to dry and forcing us to deal with our own building issues we shouldn't have to deal with. I'm not pay $400 a month to change my own sheet rock out or replace the bed they provided me.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Apartment Complex
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "I dealt with AvasFlowers on an arrangement that I ordered from online. The whole thing has been a nightmare!! But what I can say is the photo's depicted in their..."
- "I checked my credit report thru this service and ended up being charged $29.95 for an entire year without my knowledge. When I called to complain and cancel they assured..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."