1.3
Additional Fees

I have lived here for 3 years now (big mistake).They *** over with miscellaneous charges like overages on utilities that can not be legitimized and random increases in reoccurring fees.

On top of that staff is extremely untrustworthy and rude. Office staff acts dumbfounded when it comes to solving problems. In addition maintenance is useless. The AC/Heat in my unit breaks at least 4 times a year like clockwork.

They took 11 days to fix my AC when it was 90+ degrees outside (I have a dog that isn't good with heat but they don't care). The AC unit above mine leaks through our ceiling and is causing mold and the staff refuses to do anything about it. On top of that our washing machine poured water on to our floor on 3 separate occasions, flooding the whole apartment. The maintenance people didn't help clean up water and kept claiming we were just "overfilling the washer with clothes".

It took them 6 months to come replace our floor.

Did I mention there is no emergency number to call when this happens?You just leave a message and hope they get it before your apartment falls apart.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of campus evolution villages apartment rental from Campus Evolution Villages and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Campus Evolution Villages to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Campus Evolution Villages for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Campus Evolution Villages?

Comments