Campus Evolution Villages Apartment Rental Review from Morgantown, West Virginia
I have lived here for 3 years now (big mistake).They *** over with miscellaneous charges like overages on utilities that can not be legitimized and random increases in reoccurring fees.
On top of that staff is extremely untrustworthy and rude. Office staff acts dumbfounded when it comes to solving problems. In addition maintenance is useless. The AC/Heat in my unit breaks at least 4 times a year like clockwork.
They took 11 days to fix my AC when it was 90+ degrees outside (I have a dog that isn't good with heat but they don't care). The AC unit above mine leaks through our ceiling and is causing mold and the staff refuses to do anything about it. On top of that our washing machine poured water on to our floor on 3 separate occasions, flooding the whole apartment. The maintenance people didn't help clean up water and kept claiming we were just "overfilling the washer with clothes".
It took them 6 months to come replace our floor.
Did I mention there is no emergency number to call when this happens?You just leave a message and hope they get it before your apartment falls apart.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Ms. Conyer here and I'm a current resident. At first I was sold on this complex by Charlie. Yet, when it was time to move in I noticed a plethora..."
- "I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "We hired True Green because our lawn had clover, dandelions and various weeds. True Green rep promised to take care of all of the issues and have a green lawn..."
- "As you can see in the in attached photo, the print on the tshirt I got in the mail is much smaller than the one in the product photo, and..."
- "I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada. I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink'..."