Canyon, Texas

This place is just awful.

My shower has had a huge hole made by the maintenance and has not been fix within three months. All they did was tape a trash bag over the front of it.

Hot water heart has went out several time a month.

Rules are always changing.

I have two other roommates living with me and our electricity bill is $150 EACH!

The maintanence crew always walk in WITHOUT any notice. Always leaving a mess when they are done with jobs.

After putting a paying for my dog to live with me. But about a month later they tell me I have to have her out by the next day.

Walls are very thin I can hear the people below me walking around and can hear conversations very clearly.

You cannot go anywhere outside with out stepping on dog ***.

Our sand volleyball court doesnt even have a net and my feet get cut up by very big rocks. Cement is also sticking out of the ground on the court.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of accomodation conditions from Campus Evolution Villages and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Campus Evolution Villages to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Campus Evolution Villages for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Campus Evolution Villages?

Comments

#1197928

Do you have to be a student to live in these apartments?

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States #1058103

OMGosh!I current reside at CEV and have had issues from my kitchen appliances to the plumbing.

I am so sorry that you're having to go through the garbage bag on your shower wall problem.That is ridiculous!